RFID for Hospitality Industry
The major areas of use of RFID in the Hospitality Industry are:
- Enhanced Guest Experience
- Staff Monitoring
- Asset Management
- Vehicle Management
- Laundry Management
- Time and Attendance
- Indoor Navigation
Delonti custom built solutions:
Enhanced Guest Experience: The guests are provided with RFID-enabled wrist bands or cards, which can also be used as wallets and room keys. Thus, the guests need not carry money and keys every time they step out of their rooms, and therefore, the risk of losing them is reduced significantly. Guests can visit any shopping outlet, spa, restaurant, kiosk, and practically any counter inside the hotel or resort and make instant purchases with the help of these RFID-enabled wristbands or cards, and do not have to make immediate cash payments. With the help of RFID, guests can also track their children and other members of their groups
present anywhere inside the premises.
RFID Personnel Locating System lets you:
- Know where your people are
- Increase workplace safety
- Provide personnel access control
- Improve personnel visibility in remote environments
- Optimize operational efficiency
- Automate your payroll system
Helps organizations improve the visibility of their fixed assets by enabling them to automate fixed asset inventory audits, locate assets, and track the movement of assets in real-time.
- Monitoring and tracking Asset movement.
- Better Asset visibility and Asset utilization.
- Quickly locate the Assets and understand their status.
- Identifies the deviations from expected Asset location or condition.
- Trigger/exception based alerts or specific warning notifications.
- Access historical data to identify and eliminate operational bottlenecks.
- Maintain the Asset inventories, validate the Asset utilization.
- Streamlines and automates laundry operations to cut labor costs and provide real-time information to lower operating expenses.
- Automatically tracks and manages laundry activity for customer-owned and rental uniforms and linens.
- The usage and aging of uniforms and linens is monitored to maintain quality standards and forecast purchases
- Manages repairs and alterations of uniforms and linens, and monitorsØ laundry staff productivity of various laundry functions, such as special treatments, pressing, folding, and sorting
- Eliminates many labor intensive manual tasks, such as separating and hand-counting uniforms and linens
- Remote supervision of Clothes
- Auto task scheduling
Time and Attendance
Time and Attendance not only helps in keeping track of attendance of Employees, but also helps for efficient payroll processing. RFID Technology cuts down on administrative time, safeguards from time mismanagement errors, and savings in terms of money and man-hours that could have been lost due to mishandled time cards and employees punching in for each other.
- Cut down on administrative time
- Eliminate human error in employee time office records to save monetarily
- Significantly Increase Employee & Manager Satisfaction
- Monitor & analyze absence to reduce impact on productivity