Energy, Utilities, Oil and Gas
Reduce downtime and improve compliance
Automated end-to-end visibility is needed to streamline everyday tracking of materials, equipment and personnel. Our RFID and sensor technology solutions can help you maximize uptime and better protect your employees.
RFID solutions provide companies with the visibility, flexibility, and real-time information they need to manage equipment and personnel effectively.
- Increase productivity and spend less time looking for equipments
- Improve production uptime and respond quickly to failures and outages
- Improve equipment maintenance with timely inspections and informed repair decisions
- Increase asset utilization and reduce inventory stock levels
- Improve worker safety by quickly locating and responding to ‘man down’ situations
- Meet compliance requirements to ensure a safe workplace
RFID success starts with clearly identifying the specific business problem you want to address. This information will help determine the most cost-effective components and deployment path for meeting your needs, including whether or not RFID is the best fit for your project.
Our Portfolio of Solutions:
- Asset Management
- Inventory Control
- Tool Tracking
- Access Control
- Employee Training Tracking
- Hazardous Materials Management
- Equipment Maintenance Management
- Employee Location Tracking / Worker Safety
- Regulatory Compliance
Delonti’s advanced technologies can help energy and utility companies harness their data to increase efficiency and reduce cost.
Break New Ground With Innovative IoT Applications.
With a solid background in designing sensor devices and developing data monitoring and tracking systems for business and consumer markets, Delonti delivers custom solutions aimed to empower the clients with sophisticated IoT products. Our deep industry knowledge and strong technical expertise allow us to support the initiatives of innovators and meet expectations of technology-driven companies.
As industries as diverse as healthcare, banking, entertainment, farming and real estate have continued to embrace Blockchain based technology, Delonti has made it a priority to remain on the cutting edge of its innovation
We have more than 20 years of experience in IT. We are a one-stop shop for end-to-end software development. Supported by over 250+ Engineers, Developers, Testers, Account Manager, Business Development Managers, Mature DevOps culture, deep background in containerized environments, cloud computing, continuous integration (CI) and continuous delivery (CD).
The custom software Delonti provides is written just for your application, to meet your business requirements.
- Experts in designing user-friendly dashboards to manage systems and reporting
- Solutions can be stand-alone, cloud-based, or enterprise integrated as needed
- Variable cost structure and scalable capacity
- Global on-site support, 24/7
- 24 hour work-cycles
- Project teams with cross-platform experience.