Governments today are looking to become more efficient and business-focused, while continuing to provide high-quality and effective services. RFID technology provides a compelling means to help meet these challenges, while improving workflow processes and transforming to more business-oriented operation.
Reducing Costs, Improving Services:
Delivering improved public services while saving money demands innovatively managed approaches. Solving the problems of improving the productivity of front line staff is equally challenging, as is ensuring that services are delivered consistently and in line with policies.
What RFID can do:
RFID technologies have a role to play in many areas of public service and local government. From the management of IT assets to supporting mobile workers or improving maintenance of street furniture, the ability of RFID to track, trace and audit makes it an essential tool in many areas of government.
Delonti Solutions for Government Agencies:
- Logistics and asset tracking
- Personnel tracking
- Inventory management processes
- Shipping & receiving processes
- Library and government record tracking
- Public transportation and local municipal equipment tracking
- State Department of Transportation locating and administration services
- Motor vehicle registration and parking authority enforcement
- Municipal building security and asset control
- Hazardous waste tracking, document and evidence tracking
- Tagging livestock
Break New Ground With Innovative IoT Applications.
With a solid background in designing sensor devices and developing data monitoring and tracking systems for business and consumer markets, Delonti delivers custom solutions aimed to empower the clients with sophisticated IoT products. Our deep industry knowledge and strong technical expertise allow us to support the initiatives of innovators and meet expectations of technology-driven companies.
As industries as diverse as healthcare, banking, entertainment, farming and real estate have continued to embrace Blockchain based technology, Delonti has made it a priority to remain on the cutting edge of its innovation
We have more than 20 years of experience in IT. We are a one-stop shop for end-to-end software development. Supported by over 250+ Engineers, Developers, Testers, Account Manager, Business Development Managers, Mature DevOps culture, deep background in containerized environments, cloud computing, continuous integration (CI) and continuous delivery (CD).
The custom software Delonti provides is written just for your application, to meet your business requirements.
- Experts in designing user-friendly dashboards to manage systems and reporting
- Solutions can be stand-alone, cloud-based, or enterprise integrated as needed
- Variable cost structure and scalable capacity
- Global on-site support, 24/7
- 24 hour work-cycles
- Project teams with cross-platform experience.