Prison Solution: An Overview
Our RFID Corrections System delivers a wide range of proven inmate management, monitoring, and tracking solutions for corrections professionals – built exclusively around radio-frequency identification (RFID) + Web + Mobile technologies to help your staff work faster, smarter, and more defensibly.
- Inmate Tracking & Movements
- Cell Check, Welfare Monitoring, Guard Tour
- Inmate Activity Logging
- Medication administration
- RFID Inmate Identification
- Point of contact compliance
- Access control
- Cell checks
- Telephone access
- Standing Headcounts
Corrections professionals face three key challenges when it comes to effectively tracking inmate movements and transports:
- Which inmates are Out of Cell? Where did they go? What’s my housing unit headcount?
- When did the inmate arrive at their destination? When did they return? How long did it take?
- How many times – and when – did an inmate go to a specific Out of Cell location, such as court, law library, recreation, infirmary, etc.?
When combined with deep correctional expertise and best practices, jails, prisons, and juvenile detention facilities can achieve whole new levels of automation with real-time inmate management, inmate monitoring, and inmate tracking capabilities