RFID Library Management System
Other than taking attendance of students, the RFID solution can be implemented to enhance the library experience for everyone. Instead of barcode, the books can be implanted with RFID tags for tracking and data analyses. This combined with the RFID tags of students will produce seamless experience in library books lending and returning without the need of queues in the library. Also, students can search in library management software or school management software for the availability of any book. Over a period of time, the RFID system will also produce insightful reports on the movement of students and books within the library to understand the behavior of students. Where we can learn why certain student behaviors are helping them become good readers and good students.
- RFID tags replace both the EM security strips and Barcode.
- Simplify patron self check-out / check-in.
- Ability to handle material without exception for video and audio tapes.
- Radio Frequency anti-theft detection is innovative and safe.
- High-speed inventory and identify items which are out of proper order.