Delonti solutions for Airline and Airports
Research has estimated that the global airline industry could save US$760 Million annually just from RFID baggage processing with estimates in the US$Billions when cargo, freight and parts processing is improved with RFID tracking.
There are many opportunities for ROI in Airport Operations:
- Security Regulations Compliance
- On Time Departure – plane refueling, food service, passenger processing
- Customer Service – lost bag, faster bags, faster connections
- Labor Optimization
- Parts pedigree & Electronic Maintenance Logs
- Smart Recall – bag retrieval
- Work Scheduling
- Airport Operations Optimization – smart gates
- Asset Utilization – baggage carts, tugs, air cargo container
AIRPORT OF TOMORROW
- Ticket Kiosk to avoid queuing.
- Electronic Promotions for special offers.
- Mobile computing for more efficient passenger processing.
- Mobile boarding pass & ancillary offers via broadband.
- Permanent bag tags using RFID to find the location of missing bags.
- Augmented reality to improve passenger navigation.
- Location aware baggage so passenger can track their bag.
- Self-service baggage drop and processing.
- Personalized promotions based on passenger preferences.
- Near field communication phones allow mobile payments.
- Airport location tracking so airlines know where passengers and baggage are.
- Near field communication archways for automatic check-in.
- Swipe cards to manage faster boarding.
We assess the following applications:
- Airline baggage tagging
- Reduced wastage in the food service chain
- Cargo tracking: improving operations
- Real-Time Inventory Check of on-board Safety equipment
- Maintenance Operations, Tools and Parts
- Retail operations within airport concourses
- Indoor Navigation
- RFID based Passengers airline ticket
- Customer loyalty management
- Tracking children and people with special needs