We develop and deploy cloud applications, each designed to be browser-agnostic, future-proof and highly scalable. With our robust technical expertise in building a flexible SaaS application, you can boost your chances of success through top-notch application development services.
Our integration services allow for cloud applications to deploy in public, private or hybrid environments.
Our team can help you navigate the tough challenges of developing an SaaS app. Whether it is creating a stack from scratch with open source cloud systems and languages like .NET, PHP, Java, or on an existing platform as a service vendor, we are here at your service.
Improve the quality and transparency of the data across the supply chain
Accurate data that is easily accessed makes it possible to solve a multitude of process inefficiencies
The best way to implement a system that results in the highest reliability and availability is by using the concept of “distributed data”
In this context, distributed data refers to live data that is attached directly to the object and can be modified automatically at process checkpoints. When data is read from the tag, answers are provided to the questions: Why? Where? And When? This is the very essence of RFID application in industry
Make it easier to implement flexible manufacturing processes
Staying competitive often means producing more from the same production line. In order to make production processes more flexible, there must also be flexibility in the content and delivery of data to the various manufacturing cells.
RFID is used to reliably read and write data directly to a tag on an object in real-time. This capability can be leveraged to make flexible manufacturing a reality
Increase the accuracy and reduce the time spent taking inventories
Manual counting inventory is an extremely tedious, time consuming, inefficient, and inaccurate method. RFID can be used to reduce or eliminate the need for “hand scanning,” resulting in immediate and significant improvements in inventory tracking. These results directly impact the customer experience and lead to increased sales.
Reliable track and trace in challenging physical environments
Conditions such as high humidity, drastic temperature swings, exposure to chemicals and paints, extremely high temperatures, rough handling, and dirt wreak havoc on conventional paper barcode labels. Specially encapsulated RFID tags are designed to survive and perform reliably in even the most challenging of environments
Supply Chain Tracking Features
- Work-in-Process (WIS) Tracking
- Production/Operations scheduling
- Rule-based flexible routing with multiple products, routes, and revisions
- Resource Allocation, Labor Efficiency
- Recipe Management
- Production Schedule Viewer
- Prioritize lots and batches to meet product delivery dates
- Maximize asset utilization
- Reduce cycle times and increase throughput
- Route optimization to eliminate bottlenecks
- Manage multiple constraints and delivery schedules for Just-In-Time (JIT) manufacturing
- Optimize inventory consumption for JIT inventory and reduce costs carried with warehousing excess inventory
- Rule-Based Flexible Routing
- Cost-effective, easy-to-use system that easily adapts to rapidly changing production demands
- Subassemblies and consumables can be scanned to verify assembly and packaging
- All inventory, receiving, production, assembly, quality control and operations can be routed and monitored throughout the entire production process
- Resource Allocation, Recipe Management, Labor Efficiency
- Provides the tools needed for line managers to monitor raw materials, consumption rates, labor and work-in-process
- Helps define standard production procedures and recipes for increased productivity and ensures consistent product quality
- Can accurately forecast labor, material, and inventory requirements for current and future jobs
- Electronic Traveler
- Color-coding to provide current status at a glance
- All required information is supplied to operators such as quantity, products, procedures, instructions and operator sign-offs
- Automatic or manual verification of step completion
- Effectively uses RFID technology
- Data Collection
- Product data is collected for traceability, performance and quality, as well as, production personnel, work stations, parts, assemblies, lot, and work orders.
- All non-lot production data parameters can be configured and collected throughout the manufacturing process providing more insight into the infrastructure and related variables that indirectly support production.
- Statistical Process Control (SPC)
- Statistical Process Control (SPC) provides real-time data collection and analysis on any type of data that has been collected from the plant floor.
- Manufacturers can take proactive measures to reduce errors, take corrective action, and continuously improve upon manufacturing processes.
- Traceability & Genealogy
- Every product is tracked down to the component level to detect defective components and incorrect tolerances so that they can be identified and eliminated
- All data is collected and managed through a powerful SQL database for the product’s lifecycle. This provides genealogy and traceability information to meet compliance for commercial and governmental regulations, particularly for manufacturers in the automotive, aerospace, food & beverage, and healthcare industries.
- Inventory Management
- Inventory Management provide real-time data on all inventory and assets used during the manufacturing process
- Shop-floor personnel can easily retrieve real-time data on available quantity, quantity consumption levels, location, and expiration dates to ensure optimal inventory levels, minimizing costs associated with insufficient stock or excess stock.
- Asset Management
- Track thousands of assets across multiple locations, such as storerooms, building, and even countries.
- You can easily track asset transfers, movements, locations, and any user-specified field.
- Maintenance Management & Equipment Utilization
- Help you manage your key equipment and ensure that it operates at peak performance.
- Equipment availability and capacity can be determined based on real-time equipment status, allowing more efficient scheduling of production resources.
- Equipment utilization reporting also provides detailed information on all equipment used in a production facility.
- Overall Equipment Effectiveness (OEE)
- By integrating production and maintenance data, calculates OEE and tracks Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)
- OEE allows plant managers, operations managers, and production line managers to reduce setup and changeover time, reduce downtime, and boost productivity by collecting and analyzing OEE plant performance data directly from the plant floor
- Electronic Document Manager
- Upload and electronically manage equipment manuals, operational procedures, warranty documents, training manuals, schedules, maintenance records, and emergency procedures from a centralized platform.
- Integrates RFID Technology and Laser or Inkjet Marking
- RFID labels of Lots, Stations, Raw Materials, Serial Numbers and Assets can be scanned for instant entry via fixed mount or hand held scanners.
- Interfaces with 3rd party, External systems
- Integrates with supply chain management and ERP systems such as SAP, MAS, and SYSPRO. Import or export of data from third party programs such as Excel can save hours of manual input.
- Provides rich statistical reports to analyze genealogy and traceability, equipment maintenance, inventory, work orders, cycle times, production yield, and overall production performance.
- Built-In Alerts and Notification Systems
- Real-time data collection will immediately send notifications via emails or text messages when data goes out of specification.
- Easy-to-Use Web-based Software
- Cloud-based system allowing you to securely access vital information from any computer with a web browser or mobile device.
- Mobile/Wireless Compatible
- Provides compatibility with tablet PCs, rugged PDAs and wireless area networks to improve repair response time, provide critical asset information in real-time for maintenance, inspection, repair, overhaul, and procedures
- Customer Support & Service Available 24/7
- Expect exceptional customer support and service. Live, qualified technicians provide timely, effective assistance
The Delonti’s Edge
The custom software Delonti provides is written just for your application, to work with the tags, readers, and middleware servers configured to meet your business requirements.
- Experts in designing user-friendly dashboards to manage systems and reporting
- Solutions can be stand-alone, cloud-based, or enterprise integrated as needed
- Variable cost structure and scalable capacity
- Global on-site support, 24/7
- 24 hour work-cycles
- Project teams with cross-platform experience